Enter the contest with MyEntries now!
Welcome to Global Competition
The World Championship Cheese Contest® is the world’s premier technical cheese, butter, and yogurt competition.
2018 marks the 32nd biennial edition, hosted by the Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association. We invite you to submit your quality cheeses, butter, and yogurts to the contest to compete for global recognition.
Every maker of cheese, butter, or yogurt in the world is eligible to compete. Cheese importers, marketers, and distributors are also welcome to enter their best products!
On March 6-8, cheese, butter, and yogurt experts from all around the globe will evaluate your entries at the Monona Terrace Convention Center in Madison, Wisconsin, USA.
Winners will be honored April 19 at a gala Awards Banquet during the International Cheese Technology Exposition in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.
Contest results will be posted during the competition on our website.
Entering online with MyEntries allows you to:
- Save money! US$65 vs. US$75 for paper entries
- Review your entry data from previous years
- Save time with automatic data entry
- Print Shipping tags for entry shipment
- Instantly view your contest scores
- Instantly view and print your official judge’s scoresheets on the day of judging!
If you created a MyEntries account for a previous United States or World Championship Cheese Contest, use the same login information to access your MyEntries account. Login by clicking on the MyEntries logo.
After logging in, you’ll see all of your entries stored from previous contests.
THE DEADLINE TO ENTER IS JANUARY 31, 2018
- Submit all entry information and payment by January 31, to participate in the 2018 Contest.
- Entry product shipments need to be received by the Contest February 21, 2018 (Fresh product date is February 27)
- Contest entries will be evaluated on March 6 & 7, 2018
- The 2018 World Champion will be announced the evening of March 8, 2018 at Cheese Champion