Cheese fans should act quickly to reserve their tickets to Cheese Champion, the signature public event of the World Championship Cheese Contest. This event is ticketed, with all tickets sold in advance.
This evening reception, set for Thursday, March 5 at the Monona Terrace Convention Center in Madison, features a tasting of more than 75 Contest stand-outs from all over the world, sample local specialty foods, and light hors d’oeuvres. Attendees also have the rare opportunity to learn the intricacies of cheese evaluation from Contest judges, and will be present as the winner of the 2020 World Championship Cheese Contest is announced for the first time.
Cheese Champion is now SOLD OUT!
Thursday, March 5, 2020 | 6:30 pm to 9 pm |Exhibition Hall, Monona Terrace, Madison, WI
Tickets: $30. All tickets sold in advance.Tickets are SOLD OUT!
- Tuesday, March 3 | 10 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday, March 4 | 9 am to 4 pm
Cheese Champion Event Sponsorship
We have created a unique sponsorship opportunity exclusively for this event. For $1,000, your company logo will be featured on pre-event publicity, event signage and literature.
Put your name in front of the cheese industry, local and national media and cheese enthusiasts!
Held at the Monona Terrace Convention Center in Madison, this event will only be open to attendees who purchase tickets in advance. All 800 tickets have been sold!
• Company logo on all pre-event publicity
• Company logo on event page at WorldChampionCheese.org
• Company logo shown on attendee ticket and confirmation
• Company logo featured in on-site event signage
• 4 complimentary tickets to Cheese Champion
• Reserved VIP table near the event stage